- Category: Announcements
- Published on Monday, July 01, 2019 12:25 PM
- Written by Adrian Cepero
The Hackensack Board of Education has approved the District's new 3-year Digital Learning Plan (previously the District Technology Plan). Here is our updated vision and mission statements along with a few highlights:
Students become empowered, responsible, global citizens, leaders of their own learning and positive change agents in the technologically-complex, inter-connected world around them.
Our mission is to provide the resources that foster a culture and environment that enables students to become innovators, creators, critical thinkers, problem-solvers and collaborators.
- Personalized and Authentic Learning
- Flexible Use of Space and Time
- Reinforcing Basic Technology Skills
- Equitable Access to Learning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Digital Learning Instructional Frameworks
- Community Engagement
- Continuing to build a culture of “Trust and Innovation” in regards to digital learning